2020 TOUR WEEKEND IS POSTPONED UNTIL 2021
Some studios are open seasonally with Covid-19 protocols in place while others are closed.
Please contact our Artist Members directly for more information.
Apply for the 2020 Tour
The 2020 Tour is being postponed until 2021. The 2020 juried artists will be featured in PEC Studio Tour 2021. At this time no applications are being considered for 2021. For information about applying for future PEC Studio Tours contact us at email@example.com.
Application for Entry
The Prince Edward County Studio Tour is a Prince Edward County Arts Council countyarts.ca event. It is an opportunity for artists and gallery owners who are residents or ratepayers of Prince Edward County to open their studios to allow the public to watch them at work, demonstrating and explaining how and why they create their art. Artists with a studio are encouraged to host one or more registered guest artists at their studio during the Tour weekend. The Tour offers an opportunity to sell directly to the public and to personally meet with new, repeat and potential clientele.
Each “new to the Tour” applicant’s work and studio/gallery is subject to a mandatory jurying process and studio/gallery inspection. The jurying process is based on a number of criteria including the quality of the work, the professionalism of the presentation, studio/gallery space, safety requirements, etc. Returning members may be subject to a jury interview to ensure that they continue to meet the Tour requirements.
The Tour strives for a balanced representation of media and an optimal number of members. There is no guarantee that all applications will be accepted.
Tour Benefits (click to open)
- Representation in a full-colour, year round guide to the Studio Tour’s artists and galleries. Tour brochures are printed in April and distributed throughout the Spring and Summer; Each participant’s section will consist of one image, name, location, hours and contact information.
- Representation on the Tour website – pecstudiotour.com – one web page per artist to include same information from the brochure plus an additional 3 -5 images of the artist’s or gallery’s work with links to participants’ own website.
- Mass marketing of the Tour through social media, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, radio coverage, etc.
- Marketing signage throughout the County.
- Opportunity for Studio Tour social media posts, radio interviews, etc. spotlighting your studio/gallery.
- Kick-off party on the Thursday before the Tour.
- Networking with fellow County and guest artists.
- Sponsorship funding to help cover costs.
- The beneﬁt of e-blasts to promote the Tour.
- Tour Membership signage to display on your property year-round at no additional charge.
- Directional signage to your studio location during the Tour at no additional charge.
- A supply of Tour brochures for distribution throughout the year.
- The “instant credibility” of being a Member of one of the longest running and most diverse studio tours in Ontario.
Share this page with your friends
or visit us at Facebook or Twitter using the icons below.